Crystal Jewelry Making Training:
Crystal Jewelry Making Training was organized by JCI Manohara was held on Friday, 1st February, 2019 at Thali, Kageshwori Manohara, Katmandu,coordinated by JC Arun Shrestha. The training concluded under the chairmanship of Jc Rajani Thapa, President, JCI Manohara, and Kathmandu. The total number of participants was twenty two (22).
Objectives of the Program:
· To help participants develop artistic Crystal Jewelry making skills.
· To promote small scale businesses in community levels.
· To uplift the standard of living of the participants by encouraging them to produce handmade products.
Outcome of the Program:
· The participants admitted that the training was very fruitful.
· The participants were eager to learn more about the business market for Crystal Jeweler.
· The training in a long run helps the participants to start their own small scale business to raise earning for living.