Jaycees Week, Day 1, Event-2
JCI Manohara Organized the second event on 16th August, 2019 to mark the opening ceremony of the Jaycees Week by honoring the contribution and dedication of the administrative staffs working at the central office of JCI Nepal. The event was held under the chairmanship of Jc Rajni Thapa, President, JCI Manohara at Sungaba Party Palace, Gokarneshwor Municipality Nepal. The coordinator of the program was Jc Pramila Chapagain. The total number of participants in the program was twenty seven (27).
Objectives of the Program:
· To mark the opening ceremony of seven days long Jaycees week.
· To Honor the contribution and dedication of the Staffs working at JCI Nepal.
· To motivate the administrative staffs for the effective and efficient work performance for the betterment of entire JCI fraternity.
· To recognize the performance of JCI Administrative staffs.
Outcome of the Program:
· We received an over whelming response from the honored staffs of the JCI and as it was the first time that any of the chapters recognized their dedication and contribution in the growth of JCI Nepal.
· Opening ceremony helped encouraging the members and vitals of JCI Manoharafor effective performance and participation in the programs held during seven days long JCI Week.