Jaycees Week, Day 3
JCI Manohara on the third day of Jaycees week organized a training title “Proposal Writing Training “on 18th August, 2019. The program was held at Shree Nepal Rastriya Nirman Secondary School, Kageshwori Manohara under the chairmanship of Jc Rajani Thapa, President, JCI Manohara. The program coordinator was Jc Rupesh Khanal. The total number of the participation was Twenty Six (26).
Objectives of the Program:
· The training was focused on providing adequate knowledge on professional proposal writing to the participants.
· To provide technical knowledge to the participants regarding effective proposal writing.
· To enhance academic knowledge and professionalism of the participants.
Outcome of the Program:
· The participants were found to have acquired adequate knowledge on writing an effective proposal.
· It was found that the participants were eager to participate in few more training as such.
· The participants were able to write proposal without assistance after the completion of the program.