Jaycees Week, Day 5
JCI MANOHARA organized a motivational training session titled “Art of Life” which was held on 20th August, 2019. The program was held in Chamunda Secondary School, Gokarneshwor Municipality, Kathmandu. The motivational training was concluded under the chairmanship of Jc Rajani Thapa, President, JCI Manohara. The program coordinator and trainer of the program was JcYug Jung Karki. The total number of the participants was forty five (45).
Objectives of the Program:
· To motivate participants to rise from failures of life.
· To inspire the participants to follow few principles of a successful life such as: self-determination, optimism, hard work, continuity, integrity, honesty.
· To counsel the participants facing problems related to emotions, family and studies.
Outcome of the Program:
· The program had a deep impact on the psychology of the participants to move forward in life with and positive attitude.
· The program successfully helped the participants to share and counsel the problems relating to emotions, family and studies.