Jaycees Week, Day 7, Event -1
JCI Manohara on 25th August, 2019 organized a health campaign titled “Free Dental Health Camp”. The program was held in Gagalphedi, Ward no. 1, KageshworiManohara Municipality under the chairmanship of JcRajaniThapa, President, JCI Manohora. The coordinator of the program was JcPramilaChapagain. The chief guest of the program was central committee member of Nepali Congress Party Mrs. AmbikaBanset. The program was assisted by Smile Dental Clinic which is located in Lagankhel, Kathmandu. There was a presence of twenty six chapter members including BOD of the JCI Manohara Chapter in the program. The number of participants or the person benefited by the health camp was sixty five (65).
Objective of the Program:
· To deliver free dental health service to the general public residing in ward no. 1, Gagalphedi, KageshworiManoharaMuniciapality.
· To make a direct contact with the local residents regarding their dental health.
· To raise awareness regarding dental health.
· To provide direct access to doctors for the treatments of dental health relateddiseases.
Outcome of the Program:
· More than sixty five (65) people aged 7-80 were benefited by the treatment of doctors.
· The program had a direct impact on people and helped build a two-way relationship with JCI Manohara and JCI fraternity at large.
· The free dental health camp aided the positive publicity of JCI at large.
· The participants were thankful to JCI Manohara and urge to continue organizing such programs in future as well.