JCI MANOHARA organized amotivational training titled “Marathon of Life” which was held on 2nd November, 2019 at Miniland English High School, ward no.5, Thali Kageshwori Manohara under the chairmanship of JcRajaniThapa, President, JCIManohara. The training was started from 9 am and finished around 12 am. The targeted participants were students studying in grade 9th. The total number of participants was 30.
Objectives of the Program:
· To motivate participants to build optimistic perspective towards life .
· To provide adequate knowledge on cultured behavior and etiquettes to the participants.
· To encourage participants to preserve their respective good communal culture.
· To empower participants with optimistic thinking towards life and surroundings.
Outcome of the Program:
· The participants were found have acquired more knowledge on discipline, etiquettes and decent behavior.
· The participants were found to have realized the importance of good culture and traditions thus were encouraged for preserving their respective good culture and traditions.
· The program motivated the participants to think positively.