JCI MANOHARA organized a motivational training titled “Achievement for ?” which was held on 2nd November, 2019 at Miniland English High School, ward no.5, Thali Kageshwori Manohara under the chairmanship of Jc RajaniThapa, President, JCI Manohara. The training was started from 1 PM and finished around 5:30 PM. The targeted participants were students studying in grade 10th. The total number of participants was 30.
Objectives of the Program:
· To help participants to understand what, why and how success and achievement are part of life.
· To motivate participants to rise from failures of life.
· To inspire the participants to follow few principles of a successful life such as: self-determination, optimism, hard work, continuity, integrity, honesty.
· To counsel the participants facing problems related to emotions, family and studies.
Outcome of the Program:
· The program had a deep impact on the psychology of the participants to move forward in life with and positive attitude.
· The program successfully helped the participants to share and counsel the problems relating to emotions, family and studies.